Winter Forest Landscape Inspired by Algonquin Park (6x6)
This hand-painted ceramic tile was inspired by a snowshoe adventure through Algonquin Park (the first national park to be established in Canada). With pillowy mounds of snow and icy rivers, winter is a breathtakingly beautiful time of year up North.
This handmade tile features a watercolour-style painting, raised textures and glossy finish that catches the light in a lovely way. It will surely become a topic of conversation with any visitors to your home. This one-of-a-kind, original artwork would also make an exquisite gift for any occasion.
- Approximately 6” wide x 6” tall x 0.375” thick
- Original, hand-painted ceramic tile, completely handmade by the artist using centuries-old techniques
- Display your tile with a miniature easel or personalize this piece with a custom-frame (not included)
- Decorate your wall by requesting a hook installed on the back of the tile and simply hang it on a sturdy nail
- Gift ready: Ribbon-wrapped box and tissue paper included with every tile
- Place anywhere: Smooth and durable ceramic surface is impervious to water and heat
- This tile is currently in stock, available and ready to ship ready to ship
My high-quality ceramic tiles are fired in an electric kiln to approximately 2170 degrees Fahrenheit. While they make beautiful wall (or table-top) art, they can also be installed as part of your kitchen, fireplace or bathroom renovation alongside commercial tiles. Learn more here.