This round, stoneware bonsai pot is approximately 5.5" diameter x 2.25" overall height x 1.5" interior depth.
This handcrafted bonsai pot showcases a Weathered and Cracked Effect finish that has been sealed with clear glaze over a natural, stone grey coloured clay.
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One central drainage hole
- Three wire tie holes
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree featuring three unique cloud feet
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Hand signed and numbered on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller
- Pot #18019