This round, stoneware bonsai pot was handcrafted with an earthy red clay. It features a subtle, matte black wash to accent the pot's natural texture.
This piece also features an intentionally distressed texture to create a look of age and to embrace the Japanese concept of wabi sabi – the acceptance of transience and imperfection.
- 7.7" diameter x 2.4" overall height
- 19.5 diameter x 6 overall height (cm)
- 6.7" diameter x 1.8" interior depth
- 17 diameter x 4.5 interior depth (cm)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One central drainage hole
- One pair of wire tie holes
- Weight 0.5 kg / 1.1lbs
- Cloud feet allow for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #19016