This stoneware, kusamono accent pot was handcrafted with a rich, dark chocolate coloured stoneware clay which was left unglazed and in its natural state. It was inspired by elegant, minimalist Japanese style vessels to add a subtle strength and base to your living artwork.
This piece was intended to be used for kusamono accent plants (potted arrangements of wild grasses and flowers), miniature seikei landscape plantings or keshiki bonsai. It would also work well for a variety of succulents and moss plantings.
- 4" diameter x 2" overall height x 1.75" interior depth
- 10.2cm diameter x 5cm overall height x 4.4cm interior depth
- 0.17 kg / 0.37 lbs
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Central drainage hole
- Footed bottom for air circulation and excellent drainage below the plant
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Initialed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller