This round, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a drippy Summer Mountain glaze that displays micro-crystals where it pools and a subtle landscape effect.
To achieve the special crystal effect, Ashley first applies a unique, handcrafted glaze and slowly fires the pot with a customized cooling cycle that encourages crystal growth.
- 7" diameter x 2" height x 1.5" interior depth
- 17.8cm diameter x 5.1cm height x 3.8cm interior depth
- Weight 0.62kg / 1.4lbs
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One large drainage hole
- Four pairs of wire tie holes with inset channel for wire
- Unique, hand mixed glaze
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed and marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller
- Individually numbered on the bottom - Pot #18080