This round, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a drippy Summer Mountain glaze that displays micro-crystals where it pools and a subtle landscape effect.
To achieve the special crystal effect, Ashley first applies a unique, handcrafted glaze and slowly fires the pot with a customized cooling cycle that encourages crystal growth.
- 4.8" diameter x 2" overall height
- 12.25 diameter x 5 overall height (cm)
- 4.2" diameter x 1.8" interior depth
- 10.75 diameter x 4.5 interior depth (cm)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One central drainage hole
- One pair of wire tie holes
- Weight 0.2 kg / 0.44 lbs
- Carved feet allow for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #18079