This oval, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a Speckled Sandstone glaze that displays subtle blushes of brown, tan and orange.
This piece also features intentionally distressed textures to create a look of age and to embrace the Japanese concept of wabi sabi – the acceptance of transience and imperfection.
- 6" length x 5.5" width x 1.75" overall height x 1.25" interior depth
- 15.25cm length x 14cm width x 4.5cm overall height x 3.2cm interior depth
- Weight 0.5kg / 1.1lb
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Two large drainage holes
- Four wire tie holes
- Unique, hand mixed glaze with subtle distressed textures
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed and marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller
- Individually numbered on the bottom - Pot #18063