This stoneware, kusamono accent pot was handcrafted with a unique speckled clay. It was hand carved and accented with Ashley's matte sandstone glaze.
This piece was intended to be used for kusamono accent plants (potted arrangements of wild grasses and flowers), miniature seikei landscape plantings or keshiki /mame bonsai. It would also work well for a variety of moss plantings.
- 4" diameter x 1.25" height x 0.75" interior depth
- 10.2cm diameter x 3.2cm height x 1.9cm interior depth
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Central drainage hole
- Four wire tie holes
- Hand carved details
- Footed bottom for air circulation and excellent drainage below the plant
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Hand signed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered
- Pot #18051