This round, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a Smokey Dark Blue Ice glaze that displays subtle micro-crystals and a lovely, slight crackle effect.
This piece also features an intentionally distressed carving to create a look of age and to embrace the Japanese concept of wabi sabi – the acceptance of transience and imperfection.
- 8" diameter x 2" overall height x 1.75" interior depth
- 20.3cm diameter x 5cm overall height x 4.4cm interior depth
- Weight 0.58kg / 1.3lb
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One large drainage hole
- Four wire tie holes
- Unique, hand mixed glaze with distressed carving
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed and marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller
- Individually numbered on the bottom - Pot #18061