This round, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a Slate Green glaze reminiscent of weathered stone along an age-old pathway.
This piece also features hand carved details around the sides of the pot which evoke grass moving in the wind.
- 6.25" diameter x 2.5" overall height x 2.25" interior depth
- 15.9cm diameter x 6.4cm overall height x 5.7cm interior depth
- Weight 0.75kg / 1.65lb
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One central drainage hole
- Two wire tie holes
- Unique, hand mixed glaze
- Carved footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #18026