This oval, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a Slate Green glaze reminiscent of weathered stone along an age-old pathway.
This piece also features hand carved details around the sides of the pot which evoke grass moving in the wind.
- 9.5" length x 8" width x 3" height x 2.25" interior depth
- 24.1cm length x 20.3cm width x 7.6cm height x 5.7cm interior depth
- Weight 1.42kg / 3.13lbs
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Four drainage holes
- Four sets of wire tie holes with inset channel for wire
- Unique, hand mixed glaze
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #18070