This stoneware orchid pot was designed in the Japanese style for the Neofinetia Falcata species. This piece would work well for the Japanese moss ball style planting known as kokedama.
This hand carved pot has been glazed in a colour reminiscent of the wonderfully weathered slate found along an age-old pathway. It also features a unique, hand stamped design around the bottom of the pot.
- 4.25" diameter x 2.75" height x 2" interior depth
- 10.8cm diameter x 7cm height x 5.1cm interior depth
- Sides of pot allow proper air flow for healthy orchid roots
- Cloud feet allow air flow below the pot
- Large drainage hole in base of pot (1" wide)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit is fully vitrified and will not absorb water or fertilizer
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Hand signed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller