This stoneware, kusamono accent pot was handcrafted with a unique speckled clay. It showcases a Robin's Egg Matte glaze as well as subtle accents of Ashley's custom Summer Mountain glaze dripping over hand carved details.
This piece was intended to be used for kusamono accent plants (potted arrangements of wild grasses and flowers), miniature seikei landscape plantings or keshiki bonsai. It would also work well for a variety of tiny succulents and moss plantings.
- 3" top diameter x 1.125" overall height x 0.75" interior depth
- 7.6cm diameter x 2.9cm overall height x 1.9cm interior depth
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Central drainage hole
- Hand carved footed bottom for air circulation and excellent drainage below the plant
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Stamped on the bottom with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller