This round, stoneware bonsai pot was crafted with a white, porcelaneous stoneware clay. It was hand-painted by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller, and was inspired by the elegant brush stokes of traditional, Chinese calligraphy.
The painting is sealed with clear glaze and fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 8" diameter x 2" overall height x 1.25" interior depth
- 20.3cm diameter x 5.1cm overall height x 3.2cm interior depth
- Weight 0.83kg / 1.83lb
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One central drainage hole
- Four smaller and two medium size wire tie holes
- Handcrafted glaze made from Canadian minerals and oxides
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree featuring four uniquely designed cloud feet
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #18103