Inspired by an antique sketch discovered in a book from 1895 on ornamental drawing. I love the subtle Fleur de Lis elements and the contrasting, curling knots behind them.
This handmade, ceramic tile is perfect for anyone that appreciates fine craftsmanship and elegant décor. An exquisite gift for any occasion that celebrates special moments and cherished relationships.
How to display or install
Easily hang this tile on your wall (using the carved notch located on the back of the tile) or display the tile on a shelf with a small easel.
These durable ceramic tiles can also be permanently installed as part of a breathtaking feature wall in your kitchen backsplash, fireplace, bathroom shower and elsewhere alongside commercial field tile or handmade field tile.
How it was made
My traditional, artisanal process produces tiles with unparalleled character, timeless beauty and enduring quality. Each one is unique.
- Richly embellished with real gold that has been fused onto the surface of the glaze
- Glazed in "Nocturne" which is a warm, black colour with subtle gold crystals
- Can be easily displayed on the wall as artwork with the carved hanging notch
- Smooth, matte surface is impervious to water and heat (suitable for bathrooms, kitchen and fireplace installation)
- Unglazed back is ready for permanent installation alongside commercial field tile or handmade field tile
- Approximately 4” wide x 4” tall x 0.5” thick ceramic tile with bevelled edge
- This tile is currently in stock and ready to ship