Fall Landscape Inspired by Algonquin Park (6x6)
This beautiful, hand-painted ceramic tile was inspired by a recent hike through Algonquin Park (the first national park to be established in Canada). As the leaves change colour in the fall and the sun sets over the water, everything glows yellow and orange. One of my favourite times of the year.
This handmade tile features a watercolour-style painting, raised textures and glossy finish that catches the light in a lovely way. It will surely become a topic of conversation with any visitors to your home. This one-of-a-kind, original artwork would also make an exquisite gift for any occasion.
- Approximately 6” wide x 6” tall x 0.375” thick
- Original, hand-painted ceramic tile, completely handmade by the artist using centuries-old techniques
- Display your tile with a miniature easel or personalize this piece with a custom-frame (not included)
- Decorate your wall by requesting a hook installed on the back of the tile and simply hang it on a sturdy nail
- Gift ready: Ribbon-wrapped box and tissue paper included with every tile
- Place anywhere: Smooth and durable ceramic surface is impervious to water and heat
- This tile is currently in stock, available and ready to ship ready to ship
My high-quality ceramic tiles are fired in an electric kiln to approximately 2170 degrees Fahrenheit. While they make beautiful wall (or table-top) art, they can also be installed as part of your kitchen, fireplace or bathroom renovation alongside commercial tiles. Learn more here.