This handcrafted bonsai pot showcases a stunning Weathered and Cracked Effect finish that has been sealed with clear glaze over a natural, stone grey coloured clay. Reminiscent of a bonsai container from an era long since past.
This piece also features an intentionally distressed carving to create a look of age and to embrace the Japanese concept of wabi sabi – the acceptance of transience and imperfection.
- 5.9" diameter x 2.1" overall height
- 15 diameter x 5.25 overall height (cm)
- 5.3" diameter x 1.8" interior depth
- 13.5 diameter x 4.5 interior depth (cm)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- One central drainage hole
- Three wire tie holes
- Weight 0.287 kg / 0.63 lbs
- Carved feet allow for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #19020