While browsing through an antique book from 1904, I discovered several sketches of tulips in a beautiful Art Nouveau style and used them as inspiration for the proud, curving leaves in this symmetrical design. Tulips commonly mean "perfect love".
This handmade, ceramic tile is perfect for anyone that appreciates fine craftsmanship and elegant décor. An exquisite gift for any occasion that celebrates special moments and cherished relationships.
How to display or install
Easily hang this tile on your wall (using the carved notch located on the back of the tile) or display the tile on a shelf with a small easel.
These durable ceramic tiles can also be permanently installed as part of a breathtaking feature wall in your kitchen backsplash, fireplace, bathroom shower and elsewhere alongside commercial field tile or handmade field tile.
How it was made
My traditional, artisanal process produces tiles with unparalleled character, timeless beauty and enduring quality. Each one is unique.
- Glazed in "Serenade" which is a soft, off-white colour that blushes pink (depending on the light)
- Can be easily displayed on the wall as artwork with the carved hanging notch
- Smooth, matte surface is impervious to water and heat (suitable for bathrooms, kitchen and fireplace installation)
- Unglazed back is ready for permanent installation alongside commercial field tile or handmade field tile
- Approximately 8" tall x 4” wide x 0.5” thick ceramic tile with bevelled edge
- This tile is currently in stock and ready to ship