This hand carved stoneware orchid pot was inspired by the elegant, clean lines found in many Japanese patterns.
The orchid pot is approximately 5" wide overall x 5.125" tall and was handcrafted with a rich, dark chocolate coloured stoneware clay.
- 4" top interior diameter x 4.5" interior depth
- Solid base without drainage hole to prevent water damage to furniture
- Cut-out details on sides of pot allow proper air flow for healthy orchid roots
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit is fully vitrified and will not absorb water or fertilizer
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Designed to accomodate most plastic 3.5" orchid pots (styles may vary)
- Hand signed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller