This stoneware orchid pot was designed in the Japanese style to have solid sides, a large drainage hole and a footed bottom to allow for air circulation. This piece would work well for the Japanese moss ball style planting known as kokedama.
This handcrafted pot has been glazed in a timeless warm white colour which highlights the natural manganese deposits found in the speckled clay it was created from.
- 4.75" top interior diameter x 4.25" interior depth
- Tapers to 3.125" diameter at base of pot
- Overall height with legs is 4.5"
- Large drainage hole in base of pot (2" wide)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit is fully vitrified and will not absorb water or fertilizer
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Designed to accomodate most plastic 4.5" orchid pots (styles may vary) if used as an orchid display pot
- Hand signed and numbered on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller