This stoneware, kusamono accent pot was handcrafted with a unique speckled clay. It was hand carved and accented with matte, slate green glaze.
This piece was intended to be used for kusamono accent plants (potted arrangements of wild grasses and flowers), miniature seikei landscape plantings or keshiki bonsai. It would also work well for a variety of small succulents and moss plantings.
- 4" top diameter x 1.5" overall height x 1.25" interior depth
- 10.1cm diameter x 3.8cm overall height x 3.2cm interior depth
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Central drainage hole
- Two wire tie holes
- Hand carved details
- Footed bottom for air circulation and excellent drainage below the plant
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Stamped on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #18052