This stoneware orchid pot was inspired by the swirling of water in a gentle river stream.
This hand carved orchid pot has been left in its natural form to highlight the unique speckled clay. A wash of shiny clear glaze has been applied within the exterior carvings only.
- 4" top interior diameter x 3.75" interior depth
- Tapers to 3" diameter at base of pot
- Overall height with legs is 5"
- Solid base without drainage hole to prevent water damage to furniture
- Cut-out details on sides of pot allow proper air flow for healthy orchid roots
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit is fully vitrified and will not absorb water or fertilizer
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Designed to accomodate most plastic 3" orchid pots (styles may vary) if used as an orchid display pot
- Hand signed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller