This stoneware miniature orchid pot was inspired by the swirling of water in a gentle river stream.
This piece would work well for the Japanese moss ball style planting known as kokedama as well as for the small Neofinetia Falcata orchid species.
This hand carved orchid pot showcases the unique speckled clay it was made from with a wash of shiny clear glaze applied within the exterior carvings and the interior of the pot.
- 2.75" top interior diameter x 2.25" interior depth
- Overall height with legs is 3"
- Solid base without drainage hole to prevent water damage to furniture
- Cut-out details on sides of pot allow proper air flow for healthy orchid roots
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit is fully vitrified and will not absorb water or fertilizer
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Hand signed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller