This rounded rectangle, stoneware bonsai pot showcases a Smokey Dark Blue Ice glaze that displays subtle micro-crystals and a lovely, slight crackle effect.
This piece also features intentionally distressed textures and carvings to create a look of age and to embrace the Japanese concept of wabi sabi – the acceptance of transience and imperfection.
- 6.125" length x 5.25" width x 2.25" overall height x 1.75" interior depth
- 15.6cm length x 13.3cm width x 5.7cm overall height x 4.4cm interior depth
- Weight 0.69kg / 1.5lbs
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Two large drainage holes
- Four wire tie holes
- Unique, hand mixed glaze
- Hand carved and hand stamped details
- Footed bottom for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed and marked with the chop of Canadian artist, Ashley Keller
- Individually numbered on the bottom - Pot #18068