This flared, rectangle bonsai pot was handcrafted with an earthy red clay.
This piece features an intentionally distressed carving to create a look of age and to embrace the Japanese concept of wabi sabi – the acceptance of transience and imperfection.
This pot was featured in a "making of" video on YouTube. Watch the video here.
- 10.4" length x 8.7" width x 3" height
- 26.5 length x 22 width x 7.5 height (cm)
- 8.5" length x 6.9" width x 2.4" interior depth
- 21.5 length x 17.5 width x 6 interior depth (cm)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit for frost-resistance
- Two central drainage holes
- Two pairs of wire tie holes
- Weight 1.28 kg / 2.8lbs
- Carved feet allow for air circulation below the bonsai tree
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Signed by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller and individually numbered on the bottom
- Pot #19011