This stoneware orchid pot was designed in the Japanese style for the Neofinetia Falcata species. This piece would work well for the Japanese moss ball style planting known as kokedama.
This hand carved pot has been left unglazed to showcase the natural colour and texture of the clay.
- 4.5" diameter x 3.125" height x 2.6" interior depth
- 11.4cm diameter x 7.9cm height x 6.6cm interior depth
- Sides of pot allow proper air flow for healthy orchid roots
- Cloud feet allow air flow below the pot
- Large drainage hole in base of pot (1" wide)
- Durable stoneware clay fired to 2250 degrees Fahrenheit is fully vitrified and will not absorb water or fertilizer
- One of a kind artwork made from pure craftsmanship without the use of forms or molds
- Hand signed on the bottom by Canadian artist, Ashley Keller